(A) Credit Requirement
(1) For students entering with a master degree, at least 18 course credits, including required and elective courses, are required. Twelve credits for the Ph.D. thesis are also required.
(2) For students who enter the program with a bachelor degree, 30 credits of course credits plus 18 of Ph.D. thesis are required.
(B) Required Courses(10 credits)
1 credit per semester, for a total of 4 credits within the first two years.
- SEMINARS ON CLINICAL RESEARCH PROPOSALS
Pre-proposal for Ph.D. thesis./2 credits, Year II 1 Semester/Please consult and follow the MOST Grant Proposal format.
- Clinical Research Design filed (At least 1 course from the 4 below)
(1)CLINICAL RESEARCH DESIGN(1)CLINICAL BIOSTATISTICS/2 credits, YearI- II 1 Semester
(2)CLINICAL RESEARCH DESIGN AND CLINICAL APPLICATION/2 credits, YearI- II 2 Semester
(3)HUMAN GENETIC EPIDEMIOLOGY AND GENOMIC DATA ANALYSIS(1)(2)/ 1 credit per semester YearI- II 1-2 Semester
(4)EPIDEMIOLOGY/2 credits , YearI- II 1 Semester
- TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE FILED (At least 1 course from the 2 below)
(1)TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE(1)/2 credits , YearI- II 1 Semester
(2)TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE AND CLINICAL TRIAL/2 credits , YearI- II 2 Semester
- Lab rotations (1 credit)
(1)written: One subject from Cell Biology, Advanced Molecular Biology, and Clinical Research Design.
(2)Oral: non-thesis proposal
(C) A minimum of 8 additional elective credits for those with a master degree and 20 for those without.